ABA in Action offers a variety of services to support children in the home and community. We utilize a direct one-to-one model, as well as social skills groups and parent trainings to provide global support for children. At ABA in Action we follow the principles of applied behavior analysis and utilize naturalistic teaching strategies to maximize a child’s potential.
- One-to-One In-home and Community Based Interventions
- Evidence-Based, Individualized Treatment Plans
- Collaborative 3-Tier Model
- Parent and Caregiver Trainings
- Community Based Social Groups Opportunities
- Serving Children Ages 2-18 with Various Diagnoses
3-Tier Model(BCBA, Consultant, RBT)
ABA in Action has adopted a collaborative 3-tier model and has multiple levels of supervision working with you and your child throughout their treatment.
- Our Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is the lead supervisor on your child’s case and oversees the Behavior Consultant and Registered Behavior Technician and their implementation of program and goal progression.
- The Behavior Consultant is also part of the supervision team and provides direct implementation of program, monitors weekly progress, and supervises ongoing progression of goals.
- Registered Behavior Technicians work under the supervision of the BCBA to carryout specified treatment plans. Our RBTs are also given extensive multi-disciplinary trainings to better prepare them for each child’s individual needs.