This is your opportunity to join a small company that offers BIG benefits!!
Behavior Technician (In-Home)ABA in Action, Inc. has immediate part-time openings for in-home behavior technicians. We are looking for behavior technicians who are enthusiastic about creating positive change in children's lives. We provide services for families in the greater Sacramento area and are looking to add to our growing team! This entry-level position is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
ABA in Action offers:
- Comprehensive training and sponsorship in obtaining a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment with long-term growth potential.
- Ongoing support by BCBA and Consultant
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Afternoon hours
- Monthly bonuses
- Provide quality in-home behavior services to families.
- Actively engage in play with children to support treatment plans of improving social, communication, academic, or daily living skills.
- Document behaviors observed throughout session time and assist with data analysis daily.
- Attend quarterly training meetings.
- Enthusiastic, creative, personable, and strong communication skills.
- Experience working with children who have behavior challenges a plus.
- Minimum of 24 college units required. Coursework in psychology or early childhood education preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Prompt arrival to sessions as well as a professional demeanor with families.
- Current CPR certification or willingness to obtain immediately following hire.
- TB clearance, immunizations, and Live Scan required.
- Schedules will depend on staff availability coordinating with current client availability.
- Must have availability to work afternoons, preferably between the hours of 2:00 and 7:00 p.m.